FAST Project is an ANR project involving Insa-Lyon (CITI), Grame-CNCM, Central Lyon.
This project aims to:
- making an FPGA-based platform for real-time audio DSP
- Make this platforme accessible and easy to program through the Faust programming language
- Target high performance and ultra-low audio latency
- Make it easily contrallable
- Use it to do crazy stuff such as room acoustics control
Here’s a short demo video of what Citizens from the Emeraude team have done in the project: https://youtu.be/_Cwk7LwjXGk